PuthRithy - My life from 0 - 12 year olds

Hey! Everyone

My name is RithyPuth , I live in cambodia and I am cambodian(Khmer) , I am 12 year olds in 2018 .
Today I would like to describe you about my life from the pass ( 0 - 12 year olds ). Let's get started of describe about my life.

I was born on 2006 at BanteayMeanchey Hospital . After I was born 6 month I can do some activity and my parents were very happy . In 2007 I started  speaking the first word that I was speak is mom .

My daddy always call to my mom everyday because he work at Malai so he can't meet me everyday that is why he phone to my mom and try to speak with me , I remember the word that he ask me is ( What food did you eat today babe ? ) after he was ask me I was not know how to answer but I understand what it is meaning , Guess what . I answer to my daddy random words that I know such as I eat ....... (forgot) . In 2008 my mom start teach me how to speak and that time I start speaking with mom and other people , they are very love and like me , after learning about life my was sent me to first school in 2009 and that school name was ( Newton Thilay School ) ! ,  in the first time I entered the school I am crying and ran out of school . After a week I was not afraid anymore and I got the smartest student certificate ( Top 1 ) in the class . But after a year I got ( Top 16 ) in the class and my parents were very sadly , and then they sent me to khmer school and stop study ther and that school name is ( Banteayneag School ) I am the smartest student in the class with my cousin sometime I've got grade 1 and my cousin've got grade 2 and sometime I've got grade 2 and my cousin'vs got grade 1. That was very fun to study there. and I study there for 5 years . In 2016 I moved to PhnomPenh to study english khmer and chinese . I studied there for 2 years and I still the smartest student in the class (But my cousin was not move to PhnomPenh cause he start gettings bad grade and specially he take a cigarette while he was 14 year old ) . In 2018 my daddy bought me a gaming PC and a Macbook Pro 2017 , Now I am here to describe my life with this tool ( Gaming PC and Macbook Pro ) . This is my life and I hope you enjoy this introduction (Describe) .


Bye Bye .

No comments

Powered by Blogger.